COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — A soldier at Fort Jackson in South Carolina has died from injuries sustained on the rifle training range, Army officials said. The soldier was an 18-year-old man from California, Fort Jackson spokesperson Leslie Ann Sully said in a ...
Army: Soldier dies in rifle training at Fort Jackson in SC
Tags
About RZR GaminG YT
I'm Zain, a CS bachelor. Practically Experienced in Graphic Designing (Creating posters, Posts, Event Posts Using CorelDraw, PhotoShop, And CANVA PRO) Social Media Marketing, Social Media Manager, and Google My Business, Youtube SEO, Facebook SEO. I'm working with Local and International companies, that include ( Food Restaurants, Realestate Company, Software Company, Translation Company, etc ). So, I can Perfectly Design banner, Poster, Post For Social Media using CANVa PRO .can do best YouTube SEO, SMM Marketing, Data Visualization and More. Fill a Contact Form to inquire
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment