Ace Combat 8 has become the fastest-selling game in the aerial combat series, soaring to 1 million sales since its release roughly a week ago.
source https://www.eurogamer.net/ace-combat-8-sales
Ace Combat 8 has become the fastest-selling game in the aerial combat series, soaring to 1 million sales since its release roughly a week ago.
About RZR GaminG YT
I'm Zain, a CS bachelor. Practically Experienced in Graphic Designing (Creating posters, Posts, Event Posts Using CorelDraw, PhotoShop, And CANVA PRO) Social Media Marketing, Social Media Manager, and Google My Business, Youtube SEO, Facebook SEO. I'm working with Local and International companies, that include ( Food Restaurants, Realestate Company, Software Company, Translation Company, etc ). So, I can Perfectly Design banner, Poster, Post For Social Media using CANVa PRO .can do best YouTube SEO, SMM Marketing, Data Visualization and More. Fill a Contact Form to inquire
The Galaxies Showcase returns next week, on 15th October, boasting the most ambitious line-up it's had yet. It will feature games from ...
No comments:
Post a Comment