Supermassive Games - the developer behind games such as Directive 8020 and the original Until Dawn - seems to have lost over 70 staff today as part of widespread layoffs at the company.
source https://www.eurogamer.net/supermassive-games-layoffs-70
Supermassive Games - the developer behind games such as Directive 8020 and the original Until Dawn - seems to have lost over 70 staff today as part of widespread layoffs at the company.
About RZR GaminG YT
I'm Zain, a CS bachelor. Practically Experienced in Graphic Designing (Creating posters, Posts, Event Posts Using CorelDraw, PhotoShop, And CANVA PRO) Social Media Marketing, Social Media Manager, and Google My Business, Youtube SEO, Facebook SEO. I'm working with Local and International companies, that include ( Food Restaurants, Realestate Company, Software Company, Translation Company, etc ). So, I can Perfectly Design banner, Poster, Post For Social Media using CANVa PRO .can do best YouTube SEO, SMM Marketing, Data Visualization and More. Fill a Contact Form to inquire
CD Projekt Red has let The Witcher 3 community know its work isn't done patching the newly-released Remastered edition of the game. R...
No comments:
Post a Comment