Dynasty Warriors producer Tomohiko Sho says he'd rather spend what's left of his career making new games than more remasters of his old ones.
source https://www.eurogamer.net/dynasty-warriors-tomohiko-sho-sequels-not-remasters
Dynasty Warriors producer Tomohiko Sho says he'd rather spend what's left of his career making new games than more remasters of his old ones.
About RZR GaminG YT
I'm Zain, a CS bachelor. Practically Experienced in Graphic Designing (Creating posters, Posts, Event Posts Using CorelDraw, PhotoShop, And CANVA PRO) Social Media Marketing, Social Media Manager, and Google My Business, Youtube SEO, Facebook SEO. I'm working with Local and International companies, that include ( Food Restaurants, Realestate Company, Software Company, Translation Company, etc ). So, I can Perfectly Design banner, Poster, Post For Social Media using CANVa PRO .can do best YouTube SEO, SMM Marketing, Data Visualization and More. Fill a Contact Form to inquire
Dynasty Warriors producer Tomohiko Sho says he'd rather spend what's left of his career making new games than more remasters of his...
No comments:
Post a Comment